Student Enrollment dates announced for the 2022-2023 school year.
Elementary Enrollment is open from April 4 - June 3.
All Campus Enrollment (New and Returning) is open from May 2 - June 3.
The items below are necessary to enroll your student in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade.
The parent or legal guardian must have:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Driver's License of Parent/Guardian who is enrolling student
- Proof of Residency in Rains County (i.e. Utility Bill)
- Final Report Card from Previous School Year
- Proof of Income (for Pre-K enrollment)
Rains ISD will request all other school records.
- Assessment Results (STAAR, iStation, Study Island, etc.)
- Home Language Survey
- Special Program Documents: Special Education, Speech, Section 504, Dyslexia, Gifted & Talented
Returning Students may register HERE. | This is for families with existing Skyward Family Access accounts that need updated forms and information. PLEASE enroll during your designated window ONLY.
New Student registration is HERE. | This is for any student or family who does NOT have an existing Skyward Family Access account. PLEASE enroll during your designated window ONLY.